Saturday, July 4, 2009

HAPPY 4th of JULY

Wow!!! I can hardly believe that the year is almost over. For so many 4th's we have done fireworks, but this year the twins and Sterling are in New York visiting with their dad. So the only memebers of the clan that are home are Me, Max, Nick, Hillary and Mom. Wow!!! And Heidi's family are not coming down they are having a BBQ with Kim's family. Max is scared of very loud noises, so we didnt go see any fireworks last night and I am not to sure if he will be able to handle the fireworks that we bought for tonight. I hope so. This family is not doing much beside lighting the fireworks that we have. I think it will be the calmest 4th of July ever. It will be very strange. And I will have not pictures to post becasue I let Sterling take my camera to New York so they could have some pictures to bring back.

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY EVERYONE

No comments: