Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Body Painting with Brooklyn

As some my know I love to paint. On this particular day I was feeling rather liberal and experimental. So I asked Brooklyn if she wanted to paint with me, as always she said yes, because she LOOOVEES to paint, with paints, water, pen, make-up, and marker. Pretty much anything she can find that will leave color on a surface. I went into the twin's bedroom and got out some washable paints and decided to have Brooklyn as my canvas. I sponged dolphin's, turtle's, frog's and elephant's allover her body. Then I painted her face, which Suzi pointed out it made her look like an aborigine, it made me laugh because it does. I then painted her fingers and put dots allover her as well. Then Heidi pulled in and both me and mom said "oh no"because Heidi was there to pick the kids up and Brooklyn was covered in paint. However, we had fun.

2 comments:

Jayme said...

I can't tell u how much my kids would love to do this!

PablaS. said...

anytime they want to come down. we can have a painting party.