Sunday, September 12, 2010

Fishing




So Jeramy is a professional fishermen, and he likes to go fishing alot. He took me up to Price one weekend and we decided to go fishing in the Price river. We ended up walking roughly a mile or so to get to this really prety spot. I was fishing up stream and Jeramy was fly fishing up and down the river. I was trying to catch this fish, it would come up and bit then swim away over and over again. It was really frusterating, but I had a good time trying. We spent a couple of hours fishing with out catching anything. It was getting hot and late in the day so we called it quits and walked back to his truck. A few days later back at Lake Powell we went fishing down at Hobbie Cat beach. It was wicked windy and we both thought we would not catch any fish. Which it turned out that we caught 5 Catfish and 3 Bass in under an hour and a half. Then Jeramy cleaned the fish but first he had to kill them by bashing in there heads with a rock (which I found for him because he was using the hose and I thought the rock would be more humain) I was grateful he did it because I couldnt have dont it. Then, the next time we decided to go fishing was with Lawrence too. Me and Jeramy each caught 3 fish but one of mine got away. I reeled him up to shore got him on the land they he got off the hook and swam like mad back into the water. Lawrence didnt catch anything, I have good thoughts that he will catch some fish the next time we go. I will pray for you Lawrence. heheeh. The next time he went fishing he used his fly rod and was catching Bass like mad, so he says, I didnt go with him. But he came home with a good sized Bass. So I took some pictures of him and the fish.

No comments: