



Well it's true about the Pabla house there is never a dull moment, like for example I Nick was upstairs in my room cleaning it because it desperately needed to clean. So im up there while everyone is downstairs enjoying there evening. I said to myself "wow my room smells i think im going to lite a candle" I lite the candle and without thinking i threw it right in my personal trash can with out blowing the match out. I turn around to start picking up my cloths when i hear the smoke detector going off. So i swing around and see my trash can in FLAMES!!! I started to freak out and without thinking again I pick up the trash can and head for the front door. Running down the stairs and almost killing myself tripping over Sterling's backpack, I headed toward the front door when I hear mom saying "HOLY SHIT Randy i got to go we have fire" I didn't stop to talk to her my goal was to make it to the front door. Then i hear Sterling yell "what the fudge did you do" and of course i didn't associate with him. I finally made it to the front door not knowing what to do when i got a brilliant idea. Where's my camera? I run back upstairs grab my camera go rushing down the stairs trip over Sterling's backpack, i didn't care the only thing that was in my mind was to get a pic of the fire that i had caused. So i finally got outside when a car pulls over to see what was going on i didn't bother to talk to him because well my trash can is on fire so then i hear the guy getting back in his Ford Mustang and taking off. So after i got my shots of the fire and while Mom, Jessica, and Sterling are laughing there heads off i went and got the hose to put out the fire! but then we couldn't find the hose, Sterling runs into the kitchen and cant find a big enough cup to put out the fire. So you see Sterling making 4 trips outside then running back inside for some water. We eventually got the fire out and returned to what ever we were doing before. And that is what happened between the time of 11:30 PM to 11:45 PM
2 comments:
one word....DUH!
wow nick. wow. Just Kidding! sounds like something i would do.... well actcually maybe not
Post a Comment